Please print the required form below, fill it out, and bring it with you to your first appointment. All forms are in PDF format. Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF forms.
- New Patient Information: Basic information, primary insurance and billing information, assignment and release, financial policy
- Health History: Medical History (Adult)
- Infant Medical History: (0-2 years old)
- Pediatric Medical History: (3-17 years old)
- Immunization Request
- Medical Records Release Form
- Disclosure Authorization
- Alternate Caregiver Consent Form
- Medications List
- Obstetrics Intake Form
- Healthy Lifestyle Screening and Childhood Action Plan
CDC Immunization Schedules
- Birth – 18 Years
- Catch-Up Schedule
- Adult, by Vaccine and Age Group
- Adult, Based on Medical and Other Indications
- Adult Contraindications and Precautions
- Easy to Read Schedule Children Birth through 6 Years
- Easy-to-Read Schedule for Preteens and Teens, 7-18 Years
- Easy-to-Read Schedule for Adults, by Age
- Easy-to-Read Schedule for Adults, by Health Condition
Pediatric Checkup Questionnaires
GVFP recommends that we see your child for a well-child checkup at the following ages:
First year: 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months.
Second year: 15 months, 18 months, and 24 months.
Every year thereafter: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.
For your child’s 6 month, 12 month, and 24 month checkups, we would like you to fill out an ASQ form. We are no longer permitted to provide the ASQ forms online due to copyright issues. We would be happy to send you an ASQ Questionnaire. Please fill out the short form below to request a copy. Be sure to include the age of your child.