Gunnison Valley Family Physicians
Gunnison Valley Family Physicians (GVFP) specializes in quality primary health care with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion. Certified American Board of Family Physicians.
GVFP has provided quality primary family health care to the Gunnison Valley since 1941. As Family Physicians, we offer health care to all ages within a broad spectrum of hospital and clinic services. We are an independent clinic that is proud of our knowledgeable and caring staff. We accept a range of insurance plans.
Be sure to see our NEW Healthy Living Program, Tips, and Information Page. GVFP wants to help you and your family get and stay healthy!
Schedule an Appointment
Please call (970) 641-0211 to schedule an appointment. We appreciate your call and will make an effort to see you as soon as possible. For emergencies, call 911, or visit the Hospital Emergency Room. Answering Service available after-hours.
Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
A patient-centered medical home (PCMH) is a more effective and efficient model of health care delivery. This new model produces better care and lower costs.
In a patient-centered medical home:
- Patients have a relationship with a personal physician.
- A practice-based care team takes collective responsibility for the patient’s ongoing care.
- Care team is responsible for providing and arranging all the patient’s healthcare needs.
- Patients can expect care that is coordinated across care settings and disciplines.
- Quality is measured and improved as part of daily workflow.
- Patients experience enhanced access and communication.
- Practice uses EHRs (Electronic Health Records)